Our best-selling Satin Comforters have helped soothe babies and toddlers into a blissful nights sleep as well as comforted during day times. It’s not called a ‘little piece of magic’ by thousands of rested parents for no reason 😊
- helps to build positive bed & sleep associations
- self settling made easier
- providing a sense of security & comfort during situations outside of normal surroundings such as starting nursery
Our Satin Comforters can be introduced at any stage but it is important to familiarise yourself with SID and safe sleeping guidelines.
- includes x2 Satin Comforters
- made from 70% viscose of bamboo, 30% cotton
- silky-satin trim allows for extra sensory development
- arrives in our stylish, crisp white box packaging
Gifting for someone special? Why not add one of our Gifting Cards to your order along with your personal note which we will handwrite for you. We won't include the invoice.
* Professional Safety Guidelines suggest supervision of loose items in a cot with a baby under 12 months of age.
Received this morning and fell in love all over again. Have the white and pink version for my boy and girl and now the blue! For anyone who's child isn't sleeping well i can't recommend these enough. Ever since my first born was a baby, we had one and they honestly helped so much.
My little girl absolutely LOVES her bullabaloo silk edged snuggle comforter.
Arrived promptly, and was not disappointed- the suction cup is very strong and the actual plate itself is lovely quality.
Ordered these pretty muslin squares for my twin granddaughters. They are very good quality and feel soft to the touch . They love them!
Love these Muslins! Super soft and a smaller size great for my baby who likes to sleep by pulling the muslin over her eyes