Satin Comforter 2 Pack - Zebra Print
Our best-selling Satin Comforters have helped soothe babies and toddlers into a blissful nights sleep as well as comforted during day times. It’s not called a ‘little piece of magic’ by thousands of rested parents for no reason 😊
- helps to build positive bed & sleep associations
- self settling made easier
- providing a sense of security & comfort during situations outside of normal surroundings such as starting nursery
Our Satin Comforters can be introduced at any stage but it is important to familiarise yourself with SID and safe sleeping guidelines.
- includes x2 Satin Comforters
- made from 70% viscose of bamboo, 30% cotton
- silky-satin trim allows for extra sensory development
- arrives in our stylish, crisp white box packaging
Gifting for someone special? Why not add one of our Gifting Cards to your order along with your personal note which we will handwrite for you. We won't include the invoice.
* Professional Safety Guidelines suggest supervision of loose items in a cot with a baby under 12 months of age.
Arrived speedily and super soft. Very happy with them so far, will see how they hold up to repeated use
Bought these for my boy who loves anything black and white. Great quality and I find these better value compared to other sensory toys on the market.
My two children are obsessed with these satin edged comforters. As soon as they’re a bit tired and emotional they want one, and drag them with them! The other day the baby threw hers out of her pram and we had tears until I managed to find it, dust it off (ahem!) and give it back to her. We have lots (our first kit we’re bought in 2018!) so there’s no risk of being without if they need washing etc. I love the new patterns, and the kids have been fighting over them!!!
I ordered these for my son and they feel so lovely. They were delivered quickly. Will definitely be buying more!
My granddaughter has been using an old ratty blanket for a long time so we were worried she wouldn't find her new snuggly the same. Luckily she did and she absolutely adores these gorgeous mussies with the silk edges on. The quality beats any other brand of mussies we have tried over the year (and there are a lot!). Lovely company and lovely products.